MGM Dragon Fruit Coconut Smoothie
You guys have been loving my bowl and smoothie recipes lately! Here is a recipe for my kickstart, superfood smoothie of the day:
Dragon Fruit Coconut Smoothie.
- 1 cup Dragon Fruit Flesh (fresh or frozen)
- 2 cups Almond Milk (unsweetened)
- .5 cup Coconut Water
- 1 tbsp Aloe Vera Gel
- 1 scoop Epic Plant Based Vanilla Lucuma Protein (or protein powder of your choice)
- 6 ice cubes
- 2 tbsp Shredded Coconut (unsweetened)
- 1 tbsp Cacao Nibs
- Additional Dragon Fruit, Chia Seeds, Almond Butter, Bee Pollen, and Oats for garnish
To make this superfood smoothie: add dragon fruit, unsweetened coconut milk, coconut water, aloe vera gel, protein powder, and ice into blender. Blend until smooth. Pour into bowl and top with unsweetened shredded coconut, cacao nibs and additional garnish items in the last bullet as desired. Enjoy!
Follow my Instagram: @MGMFit_Mandy to see this story and others live!